September 5, 2016

Welcome

I was shocked when I realized I hadn't touched my blog since the end of last school year!  I guess it is time for me to reconnect and get back in the flow of this new school year.  This blog is one of the ways I will communicate with you and your families this year.
Let me start off by welcoming you to ILT!!  As you will find out during our first meeting, I run my classroom as if it were a company.  Your first meeting will be with the director of the "Human Resources" department; me.  You will find out what it take to be a grade 7 tech student in my room; company.  We will start classes by watching a video, "Two Sides to Technology."  You will receive the copy our company policy.  During our second class you will find out about our LMS (and find out what those three letters stand for) Google Classroom.

I hope you had time to check out the #'s on the door.  I am especially excited to #learningsomethingnewfromyou!!
 WELCOME!

image link


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!