February 24, 2013

Third Time's a Charm

I cannot believe I am sitting in my living room  watching yet another storm pass through our area.  For right now the precipitation is wet, but the forecasters are predicting it will turn to white later this afternoon.  Luckily it will not be enough to interfere with our return to school in the morning.

Vacation seemed to soar by at record speed.  I am definitely struggling with the fact March is arriving on Friday.  Spring will be here before we know it.  As students are returning this week they will be continuing to work on their podcasts.  Scripts will be completed and rehearsing will be underway.  I cannot wait to see and hear the final products!

In addition to podcasting, students will continue working on their blogs and have the opportunity to enter the Doodle 4 Google contest.  Maybe one of our students will have his/her creation featured on Google's search page.  I will begin featuring a "Student Blog of the Week" on my school web page. I would also like to begin featuring student app recommendations  for both school and personal use.  I love showing off my students' hard work.  

I play on enjoying the remaining day of vacation.  I think I will try to sneak off to see a movie with my family this afternoon, perhaps "Identity Thief."  What else isn't there to do on a stormy day on Cape Cod?  Maybe I'll see some of my students there.

Podcast Update:
My students are really getting in to their podcasts!!!  One of them shared this delicious piece of cake!  If you want to learn how to make this yummy creation stayed tuned for our "How To Podcast Series!!!

Image Created by Mrs. White
Cake Created by Allison & Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed and encouraged!